Happy weekend friends...  

We are getting ready for our little adventure next week and I may have over shopped.. is that possible?  I get so excited when we are going on a trip and end up with new pieces to wear every day.. shhh its a good excuse right!

Here are a few things that caught my eye this week...

I wish I had grabbed this to wear on the plane!!
For some reason the fringe is getting me.. must have.
West Elm came out with new office chairs... I need this one and maybe even this one..
A quick sweet pick me up.. 
Traveling this summer or fall... maybe stay in an apartment rather than a hotel.

Have a wonderful summery weekend!

image by christina for greige


Photobucket If you would like help creating inspirational spaces for yourself contact us!
© 2008-2014 Christina Fluegge for greige 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Top