Hello friends..  I am sorry for the late and sporadic posting lately.  Summer has thrown me a little bit and I have multiple projects that I am juggling.  I promise to get better.. I promise to show more of my work here and try to keep you inspired!

I have been searching for days for a way to convey my vision to a client who I have just started with and I fell in love with this picture.. it is exactly the feeling I would like her home to have.  Relaxed, beachy and clean....  I am so excited to find something that I have been seeing in my head realized in a photo.  I find that can be the hardest part of my job is helping someone to see my vision for their space, but one it happens that is the best part.

Happy Friday!!




Photobucket If you would like help creating inspirational spaces for yourself contact us!
© 2008-2014 Christina Fluegge for greige 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Top